Pay per click (PPC) advertising is a popular and effective way for businesses to reach new customers and drive traffic to their website. Here are some of the key benefits of using PPC advertising:
- Targeted audience: PPC ads allow you to target specific demographics, such as age, location, and interests, ensuring that your ad is seen by people who are most likely to be interested in your product or service.
- Quick results: Unlike traditional advertising methods, such as newspaper ads or flyers, PPC ads can start generating leads and sales within minutes of being launched.
- Cost-effective: With PPC advertising, you only pay when someone clicks on your ad, which means you can control your advertising spend and avoid wasting money on ineffective ads.
- Measurable results: PPC advertising provides real-time data on the success of your campaigns, allowing you to make informed decisions about where to allocate your advertising budget.
- Increased brand visibility: PPC ads can help increase brand visibility and drive more traffic to your website, helping you to establish a stronger online presence.
- Improved website ranking: PPC ads can also improve your website’s ranking in search engine results pages (SERPs), helping you to attract more organic traffic.
PPC advertising provides a range of benefits for businesses of all sizes, including targeted audience reach, quick results, cost-effectiveness, measurable results, increased brand visibility, and improved website ranking. So, if you’re looking for a cost-effective and effective way to reach new customers and grow your business, PPC advertising is definitely worth considering.
We are experts at PPC advertising, so give us a call and start generating more leads for your business.
It’s a question we often get from new clients. The answer is of course “It depends”. It really does depend on your immediate and longer term objectives. But the answer can be summed up in two ways.
If you want to reach people who are actively looking for services, products, ideas and offers then you need to be running pay per click search ads. These people are considered “in-market” right now. Any business can benefit from an ongoing PPC program. Think of how people might look online for your product or service. That’s what we do. We develop key words and ads that help you be found by customers as they search. We create dozens of key words and ads to help people find your business.
If you want to reach a wider audience of people then we use the Google Display Network and facebook and Instagram display and video ads. These ads offer multiple ways to target customers and they build your brand image. These ads will reach people who are “in-market” and also a wider audience that are higher up the sales funnel, but are still potential customers. These ads get them engaged with your brand and your website. We recommend that our clients run a blend of both of search and display ads. That way we are working on bringing in new customers right now and building up a base of potential new customers who are just starting their journey towards that next purchase.